We are hiring!
Marketing Assistant: We are looking for a bright light to help take BlogWorks to a bigger market.
You will be working with our local team to promote our solutions on social media, by email, and on our site. This is an opportunity to develop your marketing and advertising skills and be directly involved in the growth of a start-up.
Who should apply
We want leaders. We know you have high ambitions and talents that might lead you to start your own company or work for a much larger company. That's cool with us. We believe if we provide you with lots of room to learn and grow it will be a win/win.
Your job could involve...
Your position will be as a Marketing Assistant and you will be working directly with the owner and management. Some of your work could include:
- managing Facebook advertising
- promoting a new online course
- promoting a new software package
- organizing and delivering monthly tips by email to clients
- editing and circulating promotional video
- coordinating work with designers
- website updates
- collecting client testimonials
Your pay is based on your experience and ability to serve our clients and help grow the company. This could be a part-time or full-time position.
We write and promote blogs for service professionals. Our clients include lawyers, financial planners, keynote speakers, relationship experts, and construction companies. We have 3 products: writing original articles, updating old articles, and promoting blogs on social media.
Our clients sign on for a monthly service that could include delivering a finished blog article or also publishing their post on their site.
Our office is in Kelowna and our writing team is all Canadian, mostly living in the Okanagan valley.
How to apply
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- your cover letter telling us why you are so excited to join our team.
- your resume (we're okay if you don't yet have a long one).
- an example of your writing.
- $1,000 application fee (just kidding).